Vegetarian Family

A Peek @ Food We Eat & Things We Do!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Tofu & Sauteed Mushrooms


Hey, I was wondering.... Do you guys cook anymore? I'm hungry. What's for dinner?

Maybe I'll just step up to the pantry and see for myself. I'm almost as tall as 3 shelves!










Looks like mom missed midweek munchies and needs to stock up the shelves!

If I flash one of my million dollar smiles will that get me some grub?









Oh good, my favorite.....

Tofu and sauteed mushrooms!

Thanks, Dad.




7 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

mmMMMM! tHAT ToFU with mushrooms looks yummmmmy! Abi looks sooooo ornery!!! I have one pampered chef thingie and that is the big mixing bowl that looks like a measuring cup and it has a lid, I LOVE it! We're posting our daughters at the same times! aren't they precious!!!! LOL

10:29 PM  
Blogger Art Hodge said...

Ask Vicki to rank this dish ... not one of her favorites. Readers of this blog will note the absence of mushrooms in most dishes. Sometimes Abi and I have to throw down some fungus with the tofu!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Catherine Weber said...

What a cutie -- love the tie-dyed trousers on her!

She must be in that "I'm going to climb everything that looks like it could possibly be something slightly resembling stairs or a ladder" stage!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

cute baby :) what's her name?

1:54 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Tofu and sauteed mushrooms! YUM! The only thing better is your cutie with those great shoes and tie-dye pants. ADORABLE!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

What a cutie!

Love the cookie scoop, I have one.... works beautifully.

No Mushrooms?!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Eat Peace Please said...

So cute!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home