My friend had a pampered chef party recently, and I received my order last night. Each item comes with a "use and care/recipe cards" insert which I'll highlight:
1. Pastry Blender -- Includes a "perfect pie crust" recipe. Says it's also handy for mixing streusel toppings and mashing avocados for guacamole. Will not rust & is dishwasher safe.
2. Flour/Sugar Shaker -- Includes recipes for simple shortbread buttons, powdered sunshine kisses, and cinnamon tostada chips. Also gives 3 simple shaker toppers (cinnamon sugar, Mexican cinnamon sugar, & crazy colored sugar). Uses for the shaker include: celery salt, colored sugar, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, coffee drink mixes, etc.
3. Cut-N-Seal -- Hot or cold pocket sandwiches, appetizers, pastries and tarts. This tool cuts, seals and crimps the filling between two layers of bread, pastry or other type of dough. Recipes include: Petite Pizza Puffs, Apple Cranberry Tarts, Cherry Turnovers, & Sandwiches. Cold filling ideas: Peanut butter & jelly, Spinach dip, Veggie Meat. Hot filling ideas: Pizza, broccoli & cheese, pie filling, smart ground.
4. Medium Scoop -- This heavy duty scoop is the right size for portioning muffin batter into mini-muffin cups, creating falafel balls, mellon balls, or scooping perfect size cookies. They include a recipe for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.
5. Twixit! Clip Combo Pack -- These clips provide a sure seal for all types of bags and are safe in the freezer, microwave or "boil in" bags. There are 10 multicolored clips in the package - 2 giant, 4 large, & 4 small. Creative uses: clip strings of tea bags together for brewing large amounts, launder delicates in a pillowcase closed with a clip, help squeeze toothpaste out of the tube, fill a damp cloth with ice and close with a clip to create an ice pack, and seal bread, frozen vegetables, chips, etc.