Vegetarian Family

A Peek @ Food We Eat & Things We Do!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Angel Picture

This is what I made with all the angel pictures I took. Los Angeles (City of Angels) had a bunch of artists decorate life-size angels and put them on display around the city -- mostly downtown. Eventually the angels were auctioned off to benefit Volunteers of America and Catholic Big Brothers. I was totally taken by the project and took a bunch of photos. When I got the photos developed, I wondered what to do with them all! So, I cut them in 1"x1" squares and made a collage of sorts. This hangs in our hallway near the kitchen. I know Chicago did a similar thing with cows being decorated. Do you know of other such projects?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corpus Christi, Texas, did the same thing with Dolphins, as well.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Thora said...

What a great idea.Did you leave a gap between the squares?
I will be back to be inspired.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home